Seed Sales - Iowa
A top seed organization is seeking a candidate to manage a dealer network and grow their business throughout a few counties in North Central Iowa and Southern Minnesota. This leading corn, soybean, and alfalfa seed company is seeking a candidate who is ready to take the next step in their career by working with current dealers and prospecting new partners to enable the growth of their brand throughout the region.
What"s in it for you:
• Opportunity to work with growers and dealers to identify ways your products and services can grow their profitability.
• Become an expert adviser and partner to growers in the region.
• Develop proficiency in communicating value of products and offerings.
• Grow your effectiveness in qualifying leads, developing relationships, and prioritizing your sales pipeline.
• Use software and communication tools to manage, prioritize, and document all interactions and sales processes with farmers.
Expectations for the Seed Account Manager include:
• Educate growers and sellers and give them the tools for success.
• Assist dealers in growing sales.
• Work with your team to develop the best programs and marketing strategies.
• A desire to make a difference for the customer, and as a result, the company.
• The candidate must have a passion for selling seed and industry leading technology.
• Demonstrate strong leadership abilities as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
• Able to plan their day and execute the plan based on good business management skills.
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Ability to effectively develop new relationships.
• A track record of sales success.
• A basic understanding of seed and seed sales to growers.
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary, uncapped bonus, company vehicle, and other resources for success.
Benefits: The position includes a great benefits package that includes health, life, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k. In addition, this organization offers the unique and highly valuable opportunity to participate in an Employee Stock Ownership Program that will continue reward you well into the future.
Desired Location: This role is based in North Central Iowa and South Central Minnesota. Candidates will need to live in, and have experience in, this market.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Sales job.