District Seed Sales - South Eastern IA
We have a new seed sales position in South Eastern Iowa. This company is continuing to expand the sales of their corn and soybean lineup. While other seed companies are decreasing staff, these folks continue to succeed and expand sales by adding new markets, and splitting territories to assist DSMs who have more seed sales and geography than they can handle. The focus on this role will be on new growth, so candidates must be prepared to develop a new market, and gain the rewards of that growth.
The qualified candidate would be expected to:
• Call directly on producers to grow the sale of corn and soybean seed in the region
• Develop a strong seed dealer network to manage future grower sales
• Be knowledgeable on basic agronomy, seed placement, and crop production practices in the area
• Very driven to succeed
• Preferably have at least 3 years seed sales experience in the territory
• Have a passion for seed sales and building a new territory
This territory is in South Eastern Iowa, and includes communities such as Pella, Kalona, and Mount Pleasant. This is a very stable and aggressive company that will continue to grow and develop top quality and yielding seed products for the territory. They offer an excellent compensation structure with a competitive base salary and incentive plan to get the best team in place!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the District Seed Sales job.