Seed Plant Manager - MO
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Seed Plant Manager with a great company that is expanding seed plant operations near Kansas City, MO. Whats in it for you:
• This is a great opportunity to work with a seed company that is expanding operations both in the U.S. and internationally.
• Leading a team that has longevity with the company.
• Working both in the office with customers as well as being part of the day to day operations in the facility. What you will be doing:
• Working with food grade grain products that are used for exports.
• Handling grain during harvest as well as preparing grain for export both domestically and internationally.
• Creating and implementing strategies for continuous improvement in quality and efficiencies for the facility.
• Maintaining preventative maintenance programs. A successful candidate for this Seed Plant Manager will possess the following:
• Ability to run and operate a seed facility, this is not just a grain facility, this is food grade products that one will be working with.
• Someone that has grain handling experience would be ideal, this facility deals with 600,000 to 1M bu of grain depending on season.
• Understanding of logistics - both inbound and outbound.
• This is a seed plant, so someone with knowledge of seed cleaning equipment would be ideal for this role.
• Have worked with and know safety and compliance.
Compensation: The salary range for this role, depending on experience, will be from $65,000-85,000.
Benefits: If you are looking for full benefits, this is a great opportunity.
Desired Location: Someone will be able to live north of Kansas City or around the St. Joseph area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Plant Manager job.