Seed District Sales Manager - SE Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Seed District Sales Manager to cover an area of South Eastern Kansas. This is a great opportunity to work for growing company and build a dealer network through the territory.
In this role the Seed DSM will:
• Call on local growers through the territory to promote a variety of seed genetics
• Develop relationships with growers by being an expert in the field
• Placing the right genetics in the right place
• Grow and develop a territory
• Be a partner for the growers and the go-to person for all seed information
Expectations for the Seed District Sales Manager include:
• Strong agronomic skills set in dealing with seed, chemical and fertilizer
• Ability to work independently
• Have a passion for the seed industry and the ag industry in general
• A mind set that you are going to be successful in a seed DSM role
A qualified candidate for the DSM role will possess the following:
• Seed sales background and understanding of seed genetics.
• Agronomy skill set to be accurate on in field recommendations.
• Ability to cover SE Kansas
• Currently live in the territory
Compensation: This company will offer a competitive salary with a base from $50K-60K range.
Benefits: Full benefits will be offered to a qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The ideal location for the Seed District Sales Manager will be in the territory of SE Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed DSM job.