Seed District Sales Manager - Western KS
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Seed District Sales Manager to cover a territory in Western Kansas. The Seed District Sales Manager will be working for a company that has been in the seed business for over 80 years and is one of the Midwest"s most respected seed companies. This is a seed company that has a state of the art facility to make sure quality is delivered in every unit of seed.
Working with this well established seed company will offer a qualified Seed District Sales Manager the opportunity to:
• Work in an already established territory with an established customer/dealer base.
• Cover a highly productive area of Kansas.
• Deliver a high level of customer service though direct sales, dealer networks and personal relationships.
• Be part of an already successful team of Seed District Sales Managers that enjoy what they are doing and enjoy being part of this team.
What you will be doing:
• Working with a leader in the seed industry growing the brand and brand awareness throughout the territory.
• Making sales calls to a diverse clientele and making sure the right seed is placed in the right field.
• Growing the already successful territory.
A successful candidate for the Seed District Sales Manager will possess the following:
• Ideally have an established territory or be willing to learn a new territory.
• Be self directed and work independently.
• Work with an already successful team and be able to set achievable goals.
• Have a desire and passion for the seed, agriculture and agronomy industry.
• Be very self driven and focused on sales.
• This is a very demanding and highly competitive market so one with connections and a current customer base is highly sought after.
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary and bonus.
Benefits: This company will offer very competitive benefits package including a company vehicle, and other resources for success.
Desired Location: Western Kansas is where a qualified Seed District Sales Manager will reside.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed District Sales Manager job.