Sales Trader - Mexico
A premier provider of protein throughout the world is looking for a Sales Trader for Mexico. This company desires someone that will help them expand their market in this country, providing marketing solutions through innovation, and strengthening relationships and brand awareness. Key Qualifications for the Sales Trader Mexico:
• Fluent in Spanish
• Bachelors degree in agriculture related discipline
• Previous experience in the animal ag industry
• Product knowledge of selling protein (i.e., poultry, pork, beef, seafood, etc.)
• Understanding of culture and of Mexico
• 2-3 years in protein sales environment
• Willing to live within commute distance of Atlanta, GA
This position will require minimal travel, perhaps 20% or less travel to occasionally visit customers or attend food shows.
This is a great opportunity to work with a progressive organization that will provide international exposure and visibility, working in a global market.
Job Keywords: Protein sales, Salesperson, Animal agriculture, international, Ag 1 Source, Ag Careers, Careers in Food, Mexico
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Trader job.