Sales Manager Agribusiness
Are you looking for your next sales challenge with a well-established company (30+ years) that is focused on growing the performance of top ag retailers? Are you a motivated, highly driven, self-starter with business-to-business sales experience? Would you like to help change the lives of your customers by presenting a solution that turns their good business into a great business? Then we would like to hear from you!
The sales representative is entrepreneurial by nature, a capable and effective networker, who is deeply committed to enabling the retail agribusiness sector. This individual understands the sales process starts by empathetically listening to needs, understanding the value you bring, and creating the best solutions for your customer. This role is a blend of customer success, sales, and business development professionals.
Candidates for this role should have a solid understanding of retail agribusiness and must possess personal experience in selling business solutions to this sector or have management experience within retail agribusiness in order to effectively promote and sell this software solution. As a member of the team, you will:
• Lead enterprise-level sales for their software products and services to key accounts
• Develop and implement key account plans to meet market penetration with retail agribusinesses
• Work with prospect agronomy, grain, feed, fuel, and seed organizations throughout the entire sales process
• Identify and communicate customer-specific needs and opportunities
• Identify new product opportunities and innovative sales concepts for the organization
• Work as a team to promote and demonstrate through presentations to key accounts, dealers, distributors and OEM partners
• Assist channel partners with product and field demonstrations and educational meetings
This organization is recognized for their great culture. Despite growing rapidly, they have minimal employee turnover which is a very rare occurrence in this sector! Candidates who are organized, with good attention to detail, and a positive attitude will fit right in! Although Iowa is ideal since its the center of the Midwest market, this role can be accomplished from anywhere in the Midwest.
This organization provides an excellent benefits package along with an uncapped compensation structure with a goal of doubling your salary annually!!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Manager job.