Sales Agronomist - NE
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Sales Agronomist to cover a highly productive area in Central Nebraska. This position will be working for a very established and successful retailer that has the operations team and infrastructure to support all sales. This is a great opportunity for someone that is mature in their career and is just looking for a change, no overnights with this role.
What's in it for you:
• Good place to work as an Sales Agronomist, with a great operations support system to make sure things get done.
• A focus on sales and providing value to your customer.
• This ag retailer will offer a competitive base salary along with great benefits.
What you will be doing:
• In this role as a Sales Agronomist, one will be calling on producers daily, promoting seed, chemical and fertilizer in the territory.
• Scouting and making recommendations will be a large part of the Sales Agronomist position as well.
• Follow-up with customers on cropping plans and recommendations throughout the year.
A successful candidate for this Sales Agronomist will possess the following:
• Solid agronomy skill set with chemical, seed and fertilizer.
• Understanding of how agriculture retail works and be willing to promote the company on a daily basis.
• Have the ability to talk to producers, provide value, and get the sale.
Compensation: The salary range for this position will range from $65K-$85K depending on experience. We are looking for someone that has the experience in this role.
Benefits: The company will offer a very good benefits package including a vehicle, phone and all the tools for success.
Desired Location: Central Nebraska will be the area for someone to like. This is not a remote type of role.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.