Regional Sales Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Sales Manager to lead a sales team in a region that includes Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. If you are an experienced leader in sales management with 5 years of agricultural sales/development experience under your belt, this is a great opportunity to take your leadership and experience to the next level for a fantastic organization.
What's in it for you:
• Working for family owned business that is farmer focused.
• Opportunity for upward growth.
• An organization that is stable and strong.
• Community focused group of people to be surrounded by.
• Great compensation and benefits package.
What you will be doing:
• Developing a regional sales plan and providing the leadership to execute that plan.
• Managing the budget for the operations of the region.
• Developing and managing the sales team and agronomist for maximum performance.
• Identifying sales opportunities and developing effective approaches to address those opportunities with corporate policy and goals.
• Travel on a regular basis to support growth in the region and attend corporate functions.
A successful candidate for this Regional Sales Manager will possess the following:
• 5 years of experience leading a sales team.
• 5 years of experience in crop fertility.
• Strong industry network.
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 50%.
• Previous experiences in budget management and strategy.
Compensation: The compensation for this role is in the $90,000 - $120,000 range.
Benefits: This position provides good benefits including: health, dental, vision, 401K with employer contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, and bonus opportunities.
Desired Location: The Sales Manager will need to be located somewhere in this region with close proximity to an airport.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.