Regional Sales Manager
An outstanding manufacturer of high quality farm equipment is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager. The company is a reputable leader in their field. They have an outstanding sales team, now they need the right leader. If you are seeking a company that values employee contribution, is focused on growing, and believes in providing a high quality product and excellent customer service, you wont want to miss this great opportunity! What will the role look like?
• You will be leading a top-notch sales team of around 8 Territory Managers to achieve extraordinary results (Mainly in the MN/WI/IA/Dakotas region)
• You will develop, direct, and implement sales marketing policies, procedures and guidelines to insure maximum sales volume
• You will recruit, train, and develop new sales talent
• You will identify the targeted trade shows and product demonstrations within the North Central Region
• You will research and develop strategies and plans which identify sales and marketing opportunities and execute to those strategies
• You will analyze retail finance programs to verify terms and conditions are appropriate for the marketplace
• You will work with your sales team to continuously develop new dealers and grow current dealer relations Do you have what it takes?
• 10+ years successful track record in sales and sales management in the farm equipment or construction equipment area
• Documented success in leading a sales team
• BS degree in business, engineering, or comparable discipline
• Willingness to travel heavily (60+%) and move to district office
• Proven ability to develop dealer distribution is required
• Extensive understanding of parts/service/sales at dealer level
This exciting Regional Sales Manager opportunity is available today. The qualified RSM must be willing to relocate to the Kansas City area. The company will provide a very attractive base salary commensurate with experience. A competitive management objective bonus structure will be included for achieving sales and marketing objectives. (Anticipated total compensation package is in the $130,000 - $150,000 range). We will provide an excellent benefits package and retirement program, as well as paid relocation. Contact Ag 1 Source today for confidential consideration!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: sales, marketing, manager, farm equipment, tractors, hay equipment, implements, forage harvesting equipment, sales manager, Sales and Marketing, hydraulics, business planning, dealer development
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.