Regional Sales Manager - Dairy
A leader in dairy equipment technology has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, proactive, Regional Sales Manager that can promote our entire line of our products. In this role, you will be responsible for creating long term relationships with dairy producers and key regional dealers in the Southwestern USA.
What can you achieve in this Regional Sales Manager position?
• You will drive sales of milking equipment solutions through a dealer network throughout the Southwestern U.S.A.
• You will be involved in training of dealer sales professionals in both sales and technical aspects of the equipment.
• You will design systems for a variety of milking system types.
• You will coordinate all marketing activities and product launches with other key company employees.
• You will support dealers with aftermarket opportunities (hygiene, liners, supplies).
What we are seeking in the Regional Sales Manager candidate?
• A person with current dairy producer/dealer relationships in the Southwestern U.S.A., and the ability to continue to build rapport within large dairy operations, is ideal to meet the company sales and market share objectives.
• A proven ability to carry out activities such as organized tours and demonstrations; attendance of farm shows; communications with engineers and contractors regarding design, performance, and installation; and activity reporting to proper departments.
Why should you seriously consider this Regional Sales Manager - Dairy opportunity?
• The company is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of dairy technology. They are a world-class business with a focus on innovation, performance and durability.
• Their adaptable solutions can be installed on any milking system and help U.S. dairy producers improve performance across the entire business by using the company"s tools to do the most important part of their job right.
• This role is predominantly autonomous with an experienced and effective support system. A background in farming, agriculture or dairy equipment and/or technology is preferred.
• The company has some existing business in the Western USA, but the growth potential in this region is incredible.
• In this role you will report to one of the best managers in the industry that will be a great mentor, coach and supporter of your efforts!
This exciting opportunity won't last long, so contact us today for confidential consideration!
Compensation: Compensation for this position includes 80K-110K base, plus commission is 2% of gross margin.
Benefits: This position includes great benefits including health, dental and vision, a vehicle with personal use, an expense account, a credit card, and all expenses paid.
Desired Location: This Regional Sales Manager will be located in the Southwestern U.S.A.; Texas, Colorado, Western Kansas or even Arizona.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.