Regional Sales Manager / Business Development
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Regional Sales Manager/Business Development Manager for the California market. This is a rapidly growing company with a unique organic fertilizer product. There is a good book of business already and they are wanting to expand and grow that market. The primary focus has been on the tomato crops, but they are pushing into other high value row crops in California, Arizona and possibly Mexico.
As the business grows, there is an excellent opportunity to expand your market and oversee the growth in other markets. The company has been in business a long time and has a good name.
What's in it for you:
• Great opportunity for growth and expansion.
• Small company with a real family atmosphere.
• Low employee turn over.
• Potential for stock options in the company.
• The company says because they are small, everyone has a say and everyone matters! Input and ideas are taken seriously!
• You will have an opportunity to shape the future of the company.
What you will be doing:
• Working with retailers, growers and other key manufacturer accounts to build and expand business.
• Attend key industry functions to promote the brand name.
• Focus will be primarily the organic markets throughout the west.
• Create and implement a business plan for your region.
A successful candidate for this Regional Sales Manager / Business Development Manager will possess the following:
• Bachelor"s degree in an ag related discipline.
• At least 5 years of experience in selling crop nutrition products.
• CCA preferred.
• Good understanding of the area and crops using organic practices.
Compensation: We are offering a highly competitive salary and bonus package.
Benefits: This position provides medical, dental, 401K and a competitive car allowance. There is also a generous PTO package.
Desired Location: The Regional Sales Manager can work anywhere in CA where you are able to call on and understand high value row crops and organic farmers.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager / Business Development job.