Regional Manager - Ag Irrigation
A reputable manufacturer of irrigation products is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Eastern U.S.A.. The company is a growing organization with an excellent product line. We are looking for a go-getter who is hungry for success!
What will you do in this Regional Manager role?
• Responsible for the total management of sales activities in the territory, including providing sales, marketing, and technical support, product/technical information, engineering specifications, technical submittals and trouble-shooting assistance to dealers, consulting engineers, end-users, and other sales representatives.
• Responsible for establishing and developing customer base, for achieving the sales goals and objectives
• Pro-active and accountable regarding technical sales and marketing activity in order to promote and integrate integrated solutions to customers in the territory.
• Providing pre- and post-sales, support starting from project request through implementation of integrated solutions to customers and end users, up to troubleshooting and service the projects when already in use.
• Provide technical consulting on products to prospective irrigation customers, designers, architects, and engineers; provides answers and influences specifications to achieve sustainable competitive advantage through proof-of-concepts; creates sample codes, participates in project startups, and post-installation support.
Why should you consider this Regional Manager position?
• This is an innovative and established company.
• Territory has a good base of business that you can build on.
• Report directly to the President/GM that has extensive experience in the irrigation industry.
• Company has a lot of 10+ and 15+ year employees.
• Live where you want in the Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin region.
• Excellent sales training and company resources.
Compensation: A base salary of $75,000 plus competitive commission structure should make this a $100k+ opportunity.
Benefits: The company will provide a competitive benefit package including 3 weeks of vacation. The company pays of family medical premium. They will provide a vehicle, retirement program and all the resources needed for success!
Desired Location: It is preferred that the Regional Manager be located in the Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin region.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Manager job.