Regional Key Account Manager - Dairy
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Regional Key Account Manager with a focus on dairy industry, ruminant specialty, products within the market space. This is a new business development, high sales growth goals, "HUNTER" type role, not a "FARMER" type position. Don"t apply unless you are a HUNTER!
What's in it for you:
• Opportunity for unlimited career growth, new product launches, new business development, and ability to leverage your industry network of contacts.
• Visionary, front running, technical based organization with aggressive growth plans, product introductions and great R&D efforts.
• Work with one of the highest, most reputable company"s in the industry with great, potential, career path options.
What you will be doing:
• New business development focus, where leveraging current industry network and contact relationships will be critical.
• Build greater partnerships with any current customers in the territory through regular sales calls and participation in industry meetings to ensure alignment on business strategy.
• Contribute to the development of an efficient North American sales and marketing team, including submission of timely and thorough market intelligence, pro-actively sharing selling tools, market information, and taking responsibility for personal development.
• Maintain close relationship with marketing, technical services and customer service to secure alignment on business strategy.
• Professionally represent the company brand at all times by adhering to the highest ethical standards.
A successful candidate for this Regional Key Account Manager job will possess the following:
• 10+ years of PROVEN sales performance and experience the dairy industry within the Great Lakes region.
• Prefer a master"s degree in ruminant nutrition.
• Deep level of contacts within the dairy consulting nutritionists, feed company nutritionists and other feed decision makers at large dairy systems in the region.
Compensation: Compensation will be in the $110K-$135K range, plus commission and bonus.
Benefits: The company provides a strong benefits plan with medical, etc.
Desired Location: The preferred location for the Regional Key Account Manager is in Indiana, Ohio, or Michigan.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Key Account Manager job.