Regional Agronomy Sales Rep - Crop Nutrition California
Our client specializes in developing unique, revolutionary, plant nutrition and soil amendment products which were developed to support regenerative agriculture systems! They are a U.S. based company and are working on solid market development in several US markets.
If you embrace an environmentally friendly product, then I need to see you! We are looking for motivated salespeople in several markets to help the continued growth and development of this companys excellent product line. Required Skills for the Regional Agronomy Sales Rep - Crop Nutrition
• Manage and grow distributors while working directly with major growers in assigned region
• Executing business plans that will assist in achieving sales objectives and expand the sales territory
• Establishing relationships with researchers (introducing, educating and setting up trials)
• Enacting and monitoring grower trials
• Attending trade shows, grower meetings and regional education programs as an exhibitor or sponsor Required Experience for the Regional Agronomy Sales Rep - Crop Nutrition
• Bachelor"s degree in Business or Science relevant to Agriculture, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in independent sales roles within the agriculture or agri-business industries
• Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and objectives with analytical and reporting capabilities
• Knowledge of plant nutrition products
• Highly developed customer service skills with a proven ability to develop strong client relationships
• Motivated self-starter with results and solution orientation and the ability to sustain a professional growth strategy while working independently
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that arent a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter, crop nutrition, plant nutrition, Fertilizer Sales, Organics, plant nutrition sales, crop nutrition sales, agronomy, agronomy sales, CA, California
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Agronomy Sales Rep job.