Production Assistant Manager
Our client is a successful egg production company and among the top laying hen companies in the USA. They are looking for a Production Assistant Manager that is driven by the relentless pursuit of the highest standards of integrity, accountability, professionalism, excellence, and innovation.
This person will be responsible for all aspects of production and maintenance. This position is in North Carolina and will report directly to the Production Manager. Were looking for a person who will:
• Efficiently coordinate and manage production practices to ensure goals are achieved.
• Work with employees, coaching and mentoring in a team-oriented environment.
• Ensure and maintain safe procedures in the workplace.
• Enforce company policies and procedures, including accountability of direct reports.
• Support the entire team and their growth and development. Are You:
• Exceptional with both written and oral communication?
• Good at math and computer skills?
• Willing to work in an environment that doesnt always have a routine schedule?
• A leader, someone that demonstrates a passion for the job and can instill that behavior in others?
• Comfortable working in an animal agriculture environment? Qualifications for Production Assistant Manager:
• High school education preferred.
• Previous experience in layer house operations, farming, grain operations, or general ag experience preferred.
• Experience in managing personnel
• Basic knowledge of electricity and its function in poultry houses.
• Capacity to learn and perform maintenance on equipment in poultry houses. Why this Company?
• Entrepreneurial, innovating and progressive work environment
• Employee growth opportunities
• Industry leading company
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
If you have experience managing in an animal ag environment and are looking to advance your career, you owe it to yourself to check out this opportunity!
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Production Assistant Manager job.