Product Specialist, Tractor and Hay Tools
We have a "once in a lifetime" type opportunity for a Product Specialist to join one of the BEST companies in the farm equipment business. The Product Specialist will assist in supporting dealer efforts in Pennsylvania, New York, and New England States down to Virginia. We are seeking an individual that has excellent problem solving, customer service, training and selling skills. This person will work alongside a territory manager and will help demonstrate, set up, and support the products in the field. The position will work with large farming and ranching operations as well as support the dealer network.
What does success look like in the Product Specialist position?
• The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge of the tractor and hay equipment business.
• A strong farming background with practical, hands-on experience operating high horsepower tractors, tillage equipment, and hay tools is desired.
• Successful track record of performing equipment demonstrations, training dealer sales people, and promoting products at tradeshows is required.
• We are seeking a highly ambitious individual that wants to travel extensively, have fun, and provide excellent customer service to our dealers and customers.
Why should you check this Product Specialist position out?
• Manufacturer of cutting edge farm machinery.
• Reputable, growing, and innovative company.
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement.
• Great Northeast territory that is established.
• Strong product support and company backing.
Compensation: Compensation includes a base salary in the $70,000 to $85,000 range plus a competitive incentive plan.
Benefits: This position provides full benefits including a vehicle, retirement, and paid expenses.
Desired Location: The Product Specialist will be located in Pennsylvania or New York.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Product Specialist job.