Pulse and Canola Product Manager
The Pulse and Canola Product Manager will lead the development and marketing for an industry leading portfolio of pulse and canola products for the Western Canada region. In this role you will:
• Develop and implement business plans for canola and pulse seed products, market segments, and manage the day-to-day operational business of these product lines
• Provide strategic direction and oversight in the execution of advertising, promotions, special events, collateral marketing, and other promotional activities with an overall objective of conveying a unified and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
• Identify and manage relationships with breeders and collaborators to develop new products for the canola and pulse seed lines
• Manage supply, forecasting, and profitability with focus on profitability and market share growth
• Partner with the sales team and channel partners by keeping them informed about products, product performance, and your go-to-market strategy.
Candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelors degree with at least 10 years of marketing and technical experience with at least 5 years in the agribusiness sector. This product line will cover Western Canada and portions of the US, so travel up to 60% is possible.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with multiple career advancement opportunities. Apply to be considered for this challenging and rewarding role!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US and Canada as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Product Manager job.