Precision Technology Specialist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Precision Technology Specialist to join an organization that is recognized as a precision ag leader in the region.
What's in it for you:
• Opportunity to work with growers and partner with agronomists in a non-sales role.
• Take your precision expertise to the next level by joining this proven team.
• Be recognized as a leader in this market by delivering the precision solutions when they are needed.
• Be part of the fastest growing segment in the ag industry without the pressure of sales.
What you will be doing:
• Assist growers in maximizing the data they are collecting from their operation.
• Work with producers to troubleshoot and solve any precision equipment or data collection problems they may have.
• Partner with agronomists to compile each grower"s data into a format that maximizes their investment and return.
• Be a key technical resource to both producers and your agronomy sales team.
• Assist growers with new equipment installation, and provide them with any training they may need.
A successful candidate for this Precision Technology Specialist will possess the following:
• 3-5 years of experience with precision farming hardware such as Raven, SST, Field Reveal, Trimble, and Ag Leader.
• Experience and good understanding of site-specific and GPS data collection.
• Basic knowledge of wiring and equipment installation.
• Ability to drive throughout the region daily with minimal overnight travel.
Compensation: This company offers a competitive salary and incentive plan.
Benefits: The role includes a vehicle, full health benefits, and 401k.
Desired Location: This position covers a portion of Western ID, Eastern WA, and Eastern OR with the ideal spot to conveniently cover the market being near the Moscow, Idaho or Pullman, Washington area
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Precision Technology Specialist job.