Precision Ag Specialist - KS
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Precision Ag Specialist to work with a great ag retail organization in Central Kansas. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that that is rapidly expanding. The Precision Ag Specialist is responsible for achieving maximum growth in sales and customer service in the territory by effectively selling their precision services to local growers. This organization has low employee turnover and is an excellent place to work. This is a great opportunity to be part of successful team and grow the precision ag market for this company.
What's in it for you:
• Using the best precision ag software and programs on the market.
• Access to some of the top leaders in the precision ag industry.
• Ability to work with a company that is taking precision ag programs to the next level.
• Have a grower base that is established and grower list already put together.
What you will be doing:
• Calling on growers in the field to promote precision ag on their operations.
• Working with the sales team to make grower calls.
• Build relationships with the growers.
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to the sales manager on projected growth in the precision program.
A successful candidate for this Precision Ag Specialist will possess the following:
• Understanding of a variety of precision ag platforms.
• One that has utilized and been part of a precision ag program is preferred.
• Willingness to be in Central Kansas and cover a territory in this area.
• Have a B.S. degree in precision ag related study along with agronomy.
• Understanding of agronomy.
Compensation: The salary range for this role will range from $55,000-$75,000 depending on experience within the industry.
Benefits: We will offer an full benefits package in this role along with a bonus program.
Desired Location: The Precision Ag Specialist will be located in Central Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Precision Ag Specialist job.