Precision Ag Program Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Precision Ag Specialist to drive the business of a large retail ag organization in Wisconsin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is rapidly expanding, and sees precision as a key part of their success. The Precision Manager is responsible for enabling the sales team to achieve maximum growth in the area by introducing new products and services to local growers. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful team responsible for bringing some of the most innovative tools and resources to growers in the region.
What's in it for you:
• Take your leadership experience to the next level by maximizing the impact precision ag has on this company"s growth and profitability.
• Play a key role in helping the organization leverage technology to not only enable grower performance, but also enhance the organization"s operational and customer service success.
• Although they have some precision services today, this is an opportunity to restructure and build a program to match your vision for the agronomy team.
• Be recognized as the precision leader in the market, and represent the organization at industry events.
What you will be doing:
• Oversee and manage all precision products and platforms for the organization.
• Partner with technology vendors to maintain a leading product and service portfolio.
• Be a valuable resource to growers and agronomy advisers on precision agriculture topics and equipment.
• Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity weekly to enhance your success by adapting your strategies for the area.
• Work directly with the sales team to ensure products and services are being delivered successfully to achieve growth and maximize customer experience.
• Maintain the technology training standards for the organization.
• Represent the organization at industry meetings and events.
A successful candidate for this Precision Ag Manger will possess the following:
• Proven precision experience including understanding of multiple software packages, retail programs, and industry services.
• Ability to build and lead a precision program.
• Retail agronomy experience and background.
Compensation: This organization is willing to pay for the right person to lead their team and is therefore open on compensation based on the experience they can bring to the team.
Benefits: This company offers a full benefits package including health, dental, and retirement.
Desired Location: This is a remote role that will travel throughout Western and Central Wisconsin.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Precision Ag Program Manager job.