Precision Ag Hardware / Software Consultant - NC
Ag 1 Source is looking for someone experienced in Precision Ag Hardware and Software for a stable and well respected organization. This company is rock solid with a need to continue to grow their precision technology business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about precision ag, data, technology, hardware and software, and loves working with farmers. You will show farmers how these tools can help them be more profitable. In this position, you will build on successful groundwork that has been laid by a great individual who you will be working directly with.
What"s in it for you:
• The opportunity to move your career to the next level by being a part of the growing precision ag program for this organization.
• The ability to work from home, travel across this area and set your own schedule.
• Be a part of an organization where your input matters. You are not just a number or an extension in the phone registry. You will be a part of the team helping grow this organization.
• Work for a company with a long, successful and solid reputation in the industry.
What you will be doing: This particular role is more focused on helping the farmer understand what solutions are out there for their operation. We need someone well versed in many different hardware products as well as software, so you can work with our customers to solve problems and walk them through how building a precision ag program specific to them can create a return on their investment.
• Work with farmers to assess their operation and determine what precision ag program may be the best solution for their operation.
• Provide excellent customer service to growers.
• Answer grower inquiries and provide troubleshooting advice to growers as needed.
• Help install and troubleshoot hardware and software.
• Ability to work with others. You will be the go-to expert on precision ag services and help them sell and service the program.
• Traveling across Eastern North Carolina.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
• 4 years or more in selling and servicing precision ag hardware and software
• Very strong computer and overall technology skills.
• Bachelor"s degree or suitable experience required.
• Passion to work with farmers and help them determine what technology products will be best for their operation.
• Solid work ethic and ability to be self-motivated.
Compensation: Compensation will depend upon experience, but the targeted base salary is in the $50K-$75K range with $55K-$65K really being their sweet spot.
Benefits: The company will provide all of the typical benefits one might expect in this role such as, vehicle allowance, insurance, 401K, phone, etc.
Desired Location: This Precision Ag Consultant will work remote from your home in Eastern North Carolina, but will need to be based somewhere near Goldsboro, Greensboro, New Bern or locations in-between.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Precision Ag Consultant job.