Ag 1 Source is looking for a Poultry Buyer. Whats in it for you:
Advance your sales career with an international company and top exporter of poultry products in the U.S. What you will be doing:
• Maintaining daily contact with designated suppliers and collecting offers on product available.
• Directing and leading supplier negotiations.
• Targeting the company"s share of purchases and monitoring results.
• Maintaining records of producer/profile.
• Monitoring competitors activities with these suppliers.
• Making personal plant visits.
• Developing personal relationships with various industry representatives.
• Positioning trading within established limits and liquidating practices.
• Responsible for fully specifying product and contract terms at time of purchase in writing to avoid disputes and claims.
• Participating in negotiating claims.
• Prudently negotiating long-term contracts limiting exposure.
• Assisting in contract discrepancies and payments to suppliers A successful candidate for this Poultry Buyer will possess the following:
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or a related business field.
• Sales experience is a plus.
• 2 years of Poultry related experience required.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will be determined on experience.
Benefits: The Poultry Buyer position offers full benefits, a retirement plan, and more.
Desired Location: The position is located in Atlanta, GA.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Poultry Buyer job.