New Business Development - Dairy Nutrition
Ag 1 Source is looking for a New Business Development - Dairy Nutrition person, to focus on dairy industry, ruminant, specialty, feed-additive products within the market space. This is a new business development, high sales growth goals, "HUNTER" type role, not a "FARMER" type position. Don"t apply unless you are a HUNTER! Only apply if you have High Confidence in your self to achieve goals and be paid well for sales growth. This is a high commission sales role.
What's in it for you:
• Opportunity for unlimited career growth, new product launches, new business development, and ability to leverage your industry network of contacts.
• Visionary, front running, technical based organization with aggressive growth plans, product introductions and great R&D efforts.
• Work with a globally footprinted company with a very successful new product launch into the market, and triple digit growth offering great, potential, career path options.
What you will be doing:
• New business development focus, where leveraging current industry network and contact relationships will be critical.
• Build greater partnerships with any current customers, direct large accounts and setting up potential dealer/distribution channel partners in the territory through regular sales calls and participation in industry meetings to ensure alignment on business strategy.
• Contribute to the development and strong sales growth of the North American sales and marketing team.
• Maintain close relationship with marketing, technical sales support specialists, and customer service to secure alignment on business strategy.
• Professionally represent the company brand at all times by adhering to the highest ethical standards.
A successful candidate for this New Business Development job will possess the following:
• 5 years of PROVEN sales performance and experience in the dairy industry within the Northeast region.
• Solid ruminant nutrition experience and knowledge in dairy cattle.
• Good level of contacts within the dairy production segment, consulting nutritionists, feed company nutritionists and other feed decision makers at large dairy systems in the region.
Compensation: Total compensation will be in the $75K-$120K range between base salary and commission program.
Benefits: The company provides a strong benefits plan with medical, etc.
Desired Location: The preferred location for the New Business Development position is in Pennsylvania or New York.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the New Business Development job.