National Sales Manager
We are the exclusive recruiting partner of this global precision organization that is expanding their North American team. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-driven, National Sales Manager with a passion for precision agriculture to join our team!
Be at the forefront of technology and serve agricultural customers when you join this world-class agricultural intelligence company.
This technology creates full visibility throughout the field at leaf-level precision, through high-resolution, aerial surveillance imagery. Their precision agriculture intelligence platform uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to generate granular insights for the prevention of crop yield loss from diseases, insects, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies. Real-time accuracy to this level has not been attainable until now. They are therefore excited to start building their U.S. based team to grow their services through retail and industry partners.
What's in it for you
• You will bring precision and control to the agriculture industry, helping growers maximize and stabilize yield from their crops.
• Be part of an industry-leading technology with a team sales approach that will quickly make them one of the fastest growing companies in this sector.
• Success in this role could lead other advanced positions within the company.
What you will be doing
• Establish clear growth objectives and lead the creation of scalable sales offerings.
• Develop, monitor and communicate key business metrics, including sales responsiveness and quality and pipeline effectiveness.
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand ther customer base.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Responsible for the entire sales cycle from discovery to closure.
• Mentor and coach sales team members throughout key development cycles, including client interaction, interpersonal skills, career progression, etc.
A successful candidate for this National Sales Manager position will possess the following:
• 5+ years of experience in ag retail/ag supply sales leadership experience (seeds, crop protection, nutrition or all of them).
• Proficiency in technical agronomy terminology and practices.
• 3+ years of managerial experience.
• Experiences with contracts and Salesforce or similar CRM.
• Excellence in written and spoken communication, project management, and time management.
• Great interpersonal skills to interact with customers, partners, and peers.
• Sales training experience would be an advantage.
Compensation: This company offers a competitive salary and bonus package.
Benefits: This position provides full health benefits and 401k.
Desired location: This National Sales Manager position will be based out of the Westfield, IN office.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the National Sales Manager job.