Micro-Nutrients Product Specialist - KS, NE, IA
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Micro-Nutrients Product Specialist to cover a territory of Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas. This will be an excellent opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of fertilizers and micro-nutrients products. The focus of this role will be primarily row crops throughout this region.
What's in it for you:
• This will be working for a leading global manufacture of fertilizers and micro-nutrients products.
• One will be part of the regional sales team that provides expertise in product knowledge and technical support.
• Ability to travel and work from a home based office.
What you will be doing:
• One will be partnering with a variety of clients including, major ag retail companies, as well as technical agronomists in the area and crop consultants.
• Providing technical support and knowledge to ag retailers, distributors, and growers through out the region of Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa.
• The qualified candidate will also focusing on sales to wholesale retail accounts.
• Work on pricing, forecasting, product supply, market knowledge to all client base.
A successful candidate for this Micro Nutrients Product Specialist will possess the following:
• Bachelor"s degree in Agronomy or agriculture related field, Masters degree may be an advantage, CCA (Certified Crop Advisor) is preferred.
• 3 years working experience in similar role and industries preferred, with value added fertilizers exposure and digital tools experience.
• Hold strong crop specific knowledge in corn and soybeans, as well as familiarity with the market, agronomic knowledge of other crops grown in the region would be an asset.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong business orientation, organization and planning skills.
• We would consider someone young in their career out of ag retail.
Compensation: The salary range for this role will depend on the candidate"s qualifications. This role will start out from $80K to around $115K along with a very solid bonus plan.
Benefits: The company offers a very competitive bonus plan.
Desired Location: The ideal location for this role will be Kansas City, Omaha, or Des Moines.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Micro-Nutrients Product Specialist job.