Our client is a global manufacturer of innovative farm equipment. Due to extensive growth, we have a need for an experienced marketing professional to help drive go-to market strategy for select product groups that will create demand, adoption, and market growth.
What can you accomplish in this Marketing Specialist role?
• Create and implement annual marketing plan, calendar and budget which is aligned with sales, dealer development, new & existing NA products and service/support initiatives.
• Develop brand positioning and messaging which supports growth targets and is integrated across all marketing and sales applications in North America.
• Create and manage sales tools to assist in delivering the value proposition for assigned products.
• Assist in supporting trade show scheduling, setup, and display.
• Support dealers, specifically local marketing and merchandising/branding working with other company representatives.
• Lead a small team that conducts customer plant tours.
Why should you consider this great Marketing Specialist position?
The company is a privately held market leader. This is a great company to work for; one that truly empowers their employees. In this role you will work for an excellent boss that is a strong mentor/coach/leader. They are positioned well for excellent growth in the next 5 years.
Compensation: Base salary will be in range of $65,000 to $80,000 DOE plus bonus between 5% to 10%.
Benefits: Outstanding! The company pays 100% of family health premium. An excellent retirement and relocation package is also provided.
Desired Location: The Marketing Specialist must be willing to move to company headquarters in Nebraska.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Marketing Specialist job.