Ag 1 Source is looking for a bright and highly motivated candidate to take this organization"s world-class demand generation and brand awareness programs to the next level. This role is part of a leading organization that creates innovative, mission-critical software solutions for agricultural cooperatives, grain originators, processors and retailers, and is therefore the ideal spot for anyone who wants to be a member of a nimble, customer-focused team that is passionate about agribusiness. You'll find this role especially rewarding if you like to take ownership of the marketing strategy from concept to execution, and to directly impact business strategy and revenue generation.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great organization that carries an average compound growth rate of 28% per annum over the past 10 years!
What's in it for you:
• Take your career to the next level by working directly with sales and product development to create strategies and that enable added sales and higher revenue.
• Enable your sales team and grow your experience by implementing and managing your day-to-day strategies for this evolving and high-performing product line.
• Enhance your skills in marketing automation by continually looking for ways to improve the process, from data cleansing to predictive analytics and account-based programs.
What you will be doing:
• Craft unique and compelling stories that reinforce the brand and resonate with their target market.
• Map business priorities and growth plans into brand and revenue-generation strategies.
• Craft the product differentiation strategy and messaging in collaboration with product owners.
• Use data, judgment and collective experience to form a robust view of the competitive landscape, value propositions and buying criteria.
• Develop and refine marketing plans with a goal to fill the funnel and grow marketing sourced bookings.
• Develop and execute multi-channel content campaigns in support of the marketing plan.
• Lead and motivate a remote team comprising full-time and shared marketing resources to develop emails, landing pages and automated nurture programs in support of demand generation efforts.
A successful candidate for this Marketing Manager will possess the following:
• 5-7 years of experience working in marketing content and strategy roles.
• 5-7 years of agribusiness experience with demonstrated knowledge of grain segment.
• You have earned a Bachelor's degree in agricultural communications, marketing, strategic communications, or related discipline.
• You are passionate about numbers, insights and behavioral data.
• You have worked and developed strategies that include traditional media and digital media.
• You possess experience working with internal and external creative teams and product marketing teams.
• You are able to guide conversations so product owners understand how to apply the brand strategy at a high level and a tactical level.
• Coaching and mentorship is your passion - you thrive on seeing your team members grow and develop personally and professionally.
• You've demonstrated an ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities and to lead and coordinate marketing talent.
• You pride yourself on high attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure.
• You possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Compensation: The target base salary for the role is $85,000-$95,000 with additional bonus potential.
Benefits: This role includes full health and retirement benefits.
Desired Location: The Marketing Manager role is a remote position that can be based in Iowa, Minnesota, or Illinois.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Marketing Manager job.