Our client is a manufacturer of cutting edge and innovative agricultural equipment. Today we have a need for an experienced marketing professional to lead marketing strategy for our products in North America.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic leadership and development of all integrated marketing strategies within North America. This involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's market brand awareness and presence with a goal to help drive adoption of technology throughout all distribution partners.
What will you be able to accomplish in this Marketing Manager role?
• The Marketing Manager will have the unique opportunity to lead the promotion of the company brand and products into the North American marketplace with both traditional methods, but also with new and innovative means.
• You will define and communicate the North American marketing strategy and align / execute necessary strategic and tactical actions of marketing in close cooperation with sales, distribution development, service, parts, finance, and human resources.
• You will develop and implement advertising strategies on a national, regional, and local basis.
• You will lead the charge for development and execution of the strategic direction for marketing that provides internal and external constituent value.
• You will lead a small and successful marketing department to achieve extraordinary results.
• You will work closely with distribution development to monitor appropriate branding and corporate identity at dealerships to ensure that the brand image is successfully transported into the market with maximum impact.
• You will collaborate with outside marketing, advertising, and public relation agencies.
Why should you consider this Marketing Manager opportunity?
• The company is a global market leader. The have an amazing dealer network, their products are the gold standard, and their leadership/employees are the BEST in the industry!
• The company is in a smaller rural community that is closer to a larger city/metro area- This is an excellent place to raise a family!
• This position will report directly to the President who is an exceptional individual that is humble, approachable, and genuine. He promotes autonomy and trust across the company and will truly be an excellent coach and mentor for this position.
• The company has a very collaborative culture and a great TEAM environment.
• We will consider individuals from any agricultural industry area including equipment, feed, animal health, or crop input side as long as they have a thorough understanding of dealer distribution.
Compensation: Base will be in the $90K-$110K range plus up to a 10% bonus.
Benefits: This position provides full benefits, retirement, and a relocation package.
Desired Location: The Marketing Manager must be willing to move to the company headquarters in Iowa.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Marketing Manager job.