Marketing Manager - Retail
Do you have a passion for digital marketing, e-commerce, and brand messaging? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing equipment dealer groups in the South? If this is a winning combination for you, contact Ag 1 Source today for confidential consideration!
We are seeking an organized, driven and creative individual with a passion for working in the retail business. The Marketing Manager will lead a small marketing department focused on messaging targeted towards specific audiences, utilizing traditional and digital media along with content marketing.
What will you be able to accomplish in the Marketing Manager role?
• The Marketing Manager will develop and manage marketing strategies that promote new and used equipment sales, parts, service, precision ag activities and leasing through targeted marketing efforts.
• Develop e-commerce strategy and help the team implement marketing strategy.
• The Marketing Manager will set (in collaboration with management) short and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
• Oversee events such as customer appreciation, field days, and product clinics.
• Ensure a consistent look (brand image) by overseeing promotional displays including showroom signage.
• Purchase paid media based on marketing campaign needs and measure performance results.
• Write, edit and design web content, direct mail pieces, press releases and emails.
• Assist sales, parts, and service department with key marketing ideas, needs, and solutions.
Why this company?
• You will be joining one of the best dealer groups in the world.
• Excellent people and progressive organization.
• Company is poised for great growth.
• Competitive compensation and benefits program.
• Will assist with relocation expense.
Compensation: Base salary, DOE, is to be in the $80,000 to $120,000 range plus 10%-20% bonus TBD.
Benefits: Full benefits and retirement will be supplied along with a relocation package.
Desired Location: The qualified candidate for the Marketing Manager position must be willing to relocate to the Mississippi, Tennessee or Arkansas region.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Marketing Manager job.