Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd Shift
One of the most trusted names in agriculture is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for one of their poultry processing plants. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual that wants to grow and advance their career with a company focused on integrity, teamwork, and stewardship.
This person will be responsible for leading a team of 8-9 maintenance technicians in the processing work environment. This position will work with their team to meet production requirements and assist in training and development of each team member. What this Opportunity Provides:
• A position that provides opportunity for seniority and career growth
• The benefit of having mentorship and continued training within this role
• Competitive benefits and 401K option
• Relocation package if needed Do You:
• Have the skills not found in a resume (integrity, dedication, initiative, drive, competitiveness, results)?
• Have extraordinary people skills and possess the ability to lead teams rather than manage?
• Possess a technical ability to trouble shoot and willingness to fix problems?
• Have skills in organization, and time management?
• Maintain composure during stressful situations? Responsibilities Include:
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Installation and maintenance of equipment
• Supervision and management of team; Including hiring, training, and development
• Provide timely work adhering to all safety requirements Some Qualifications for Maintenance Supervisor Include:
• High school education preferred
• At least 5 years supervising a team
• Previous maintenance experience in manufacturing or production. Food production experience is preferable
• Ability to maintain your area, holding accountability with solid leadership
If you possess a solid work history and desire a challenging opportunity to develop your leadership and technical skills, this may be the position for you.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Maintenance Supervisor job.