Location Operations Leader
We are looking for an experienced Location Manager to handle a key trade area for this solid company in Minnesota.
What's in it for you:
• This company has a solid management team for you to be part of.
• The opportunity for career growth here is very good. You will be glad you checked this out.
• The company offers solid compensation and benefits.
• If you are an entrepreneurial operations person you will like this job.
• This is a very family friendly work environment.
What you will be doing:
• A key part of this job is managing the grain shuttle loading asset.
• In addition, this person will oversee agronomy operations.
A successful candidate for this Location Operations Leader will possess the following:
• You will need to show demonstrated, verifiable and real leadership skills.
• The candidate must have a clear understanding of people and how to manage a well-tuned business.
• We are looking for a solid background in managing grain operations and logistics.
• An understanding of agronomy operations and how to deal with customers is key.
• You should have a strong desire to manage a successful business.
Compensation: The compensation for this position is in $100K to $110K range.
Benefits: This company provides a solid benefit package. You won"t be disappointed.
Desired Location: The Location Manager will be located in Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Location Operations Leader job.