Location Manager - Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Location Manager for a large ag retailer located in Southeast/Eastern Kansas.
What's in it for you:
• This is a location that will have feed, agronomy and grain operations.
• One will manage a team of 2-4 people at any given time.
• Working with a established customer base that is dedicated to the location and the company.
What you will be doing:
• The qualified candidate will be managing a team and keep the location operating efficiently and effectively.
• There will be feed, grain and agronomy throughout this location, so someone that knows and has worked within this industry in past operations will be a bonus.
• This candidate will also have the responsibility of sales in all departments for this location.
A successful candidate for this Location Manager in Kansas will possess the following:
• Someone that has had experience in running a grain and agronomy location.
• Familiar with managing a small team effectively.
• Be able to work with growers on a daily basis.
• Good with customer relationships is key. This location does have a lot of walk in business.
Compensation: The compensation range will depend on the qualifications of the candidate, from $60K-$65K.
Benefits: This ag retailer will offer a good benefits plan along with health and retirement.
Desired Location: The Location Manager position is in Southeast Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Location Manager job.