Livestock Industry Sales Rep
Ag 1 Source has a front running livestock industry, technical supply company client that is looking for a driven, hunter mentality Sales Representative, as they have expanded their product portfolio and launched multiple new products into the swine, beef, poultry and companion animal market space. If you have at least 5 years of proven experience, like the idea of "uncapped" commission structures and travel across the U.S., this might be your next career position!
What's in it for you:
• Exceptional multi-species product line-up and solid tech sales support.
• Small organization with very quick decision making on projects, pricing and securing business deals.
• Cover all of the U.S.A. to start with, and future global potential opportunities.
• Base compensation, travel expenses and uncapped upside commission program.
What you will be doing:
• Expanding sales with current customer base across the U.S.A.
• Cold calling and setting up sales appointments with new prospects across the U.S.A.
• Signing, selling and developing new customers and potential dealers across U.S.A. market space.
A successful candidate for this Livestock Industry Sales Representative will possess the following:
• Very strong, driver type, hunter type personalty.
• Ability to travel U.S. every week.
• Multi-species background and proven sales performance in previous industry roles.
• Technical education level and ability to learn, grasp, and communicate new technology to current and potential customer bases.
• High desire to be successful - get it done, no excuses attitude.
Compensation: This position will include a base salary and uncapped commission structure.
Benefits: This position provides base compensation, travel expenses and uncapped upside commission program.
Desired Location: The Livestock Industry Sales Representative must hub from the current world headquarters offices in Southern Wisconsin.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide referral bonuses for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Livestock Industry Sales Rep job.