Do you want to join one of the top manufacturers in the ag equipment industry? If you are an experienced Inventory Analyst, we want to talk to you. Job duties include the following:
• Performs physical inventory auditing at the direction of the territory credit manager.
• Completes timely collection of floor plan outstanding equipment, curtailment, etc.
• Assists in the preparation and submission of dealership watch list.
• Proactively provides data, information and communication to effectively predict dealership financial status.
• Ensures aged, off-inventory units are registered (RI) in accordance with the aged-unit policies.
• Prepares dealership risk assessment based on financial statement data, audit and sales results.
• Ensures timely collection of dealership financial information
• Provides dealer training on company inventory programs and inventory accounting issues.
• Collects general, dealership feedback from time-to-time regarding dealership financial-related training opportunities.
• Resolves issues and promotes positive relationships within the assigned territory. Do you have what it takes to be successful in this role?
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Skill in financial statement analysis.
• Strong background in collections, including knowledge of FCRA principles.
• Experienced skills in all facets of inventory analysis and audit procedures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word as well as other software packages to enter and/or retrieve information.
• Bachelor"s Degree in Finance, Business or other related degree program, plus 3 years related experience
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Inventory Analyst job.