Inside Agronomy Sales Representative
An exciting and rapidly expanding farmer-focused organization is seeking self-starters assist the sales team in marketing crop inputs to growers in key markets. An agronomy background with an advanced grasp of ag chemicals and fertilizers is an absolute must to be successful.
• Operate in an office environment while supporting sales in a multi-state territory, where you will be recognized as the expert on the unique usage of their products
• Fluently understand and communicate information about chemical, fertilizer, and seed products, active ingredients and concentrations, and chemical equivalents, to growers in your market
• Manage deliveries, substitutions, and exchanges for the customers, while proactively identifying solutions to problems that may arise
• Facilitate farmer trust by assisting farmers in purchasing the right products and quantities for their operation
• Independently qualify leads for sales of multiple product lines, prioritize your sales pipeline, and conduct research on industry and regional market characteristics to maximize your success
Candidates need 1-2 years of sales experience in an ag chemical or sales agronomist role, with a good understanding of crop inputs, and their proper usage. An ag-related or marketing Bachelors degree is preferred. This position will be office based, but may have up to 10% travel for company and industry events.
In addition to a full benefits package that includes Dental/Vision/Health, this company offers a solid base salary with an uncapped incentive potential that could equal your salary.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Inside Agronomy Sales job.