Grain Specialist - Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Grain Specialist to be part of running and operating a large elevator in a highly productive area of Kansas. This position will be working for a one of the best agriculture retail companies in the business and the state. This is a great opportunity for someone newer in their career, or a recent graduate.
What's in it for you:
• Good place to work and with a company that has little turnover.
• This is a great company with great support staff to assist you in your growth with the company.
• A company that wants to see you succeed in a role.
• The ag retailer will offer a competitive base salary along with great benefits.
What you will be doing:
• In this role as Grain Specialist, one will be hands on with all elevator/ grain operations for a highly productive facility.
• Learning all levels of grain operations and work towards being in a management role.
• Working with a team of managers and operations professionals on a daily basis to see that all work is getting done in a correct and prompt manner.
A successful candidate for this Grain Specialist position will possess the following:
• Solid agriculture skill set and be someone that enjoys the grain side of the business or someone that wants to learn this side of the business.
• Understanding of how ag retail works and be willing to promote the company on a daily basis.
• Have the ability to work with a team on a daily basis.
Compensation: The salary structure for this role will depend on experience. For someone newer in their career one could expect around $45K base.
Benefits: The company will offer very good benefits including health, retirement, life, vehicle, computer, phone and vacation.
Location: The Grain Specialist position will be located in central to south central Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Specialist job.