Grain Software Expert
Our client has an immediate need for an experienced grain accounting and merchandising expert to join their team in order to support the growing demand for our products and services. This position focuses on training, assisting, and supporting clients utilizing their software solution that runs all aspects of an ag retail business. This role will focus primarily on providing support for the commodity and grain merchandising module.
What's in it for you:
• A great opportunity to take your grain experience and use it to enable others.
• Opportunity to partner with leading ag retail and grain operations across the Midwest.
• Ability to work for one of the fastest growing ag software firms, in an exciting team-focused environment.
• This role enables you to shift from a high-pressure sales career to an activity where you help and enable others to be successful.
• Work for a company with an industry leading company culture focused on employee development, with little employee turnover (this is incredibly rare in ag tech!)
What you will be doing:
• Assist retail grain operations across the Midwest to solve problems and improve their utilization and understanding of a great software solution.
• Support the sales and marketing teams with additional assistance in helping to grow the business with client on-boarding and assistance at client-focused shows and events.
• Working closely with support team members, and the product team to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
• Be a conduit of information to the product teams as opportunities to improve or enhance the products are identified by you or your customers.
A successful candidate for this Grain Software Expert will possess the following:
• A basic understanding of grain marketing/merchandising, origination, and grain operations.
• Ability to prioritize work flow and complete tasks in an organized and timely fashion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed since phone and email interaction is the primary method to support your clients.
• Having a "make things happen" attitude and ability to adapt to change.
• Degree in agriculture, business and/or a technology related field is a plus.
Compensation: This position offers a competitive base package, with bonus potential.
Benefits: This role includes full health and retirement benefits along with an expense account to be used on the rare occasions travel is required.
Desired Location: The Grain Software Expert will be based at a regional sales and support office located in Ames, IA.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Software Expert job.