Ag 1 Source is looking for a Grain Originator to manage customer relationships in a market where this company IS THE MARKET.
What's in it for you:
• Great company culture to work in.
• Real career advancement opportunity.
• Really good compensation and benefit package.
• If you are the right fit you will always be engaged in the job.
• Family friendly work environment.
What you will be doing:
• Managing existing grain producer relationships.
• Calling on new potential customers in a region where the company has the market bid.
• Assisting with grain marketing as needed.
• Building a business.
A successful candidate for this Grain Originator job will possess the following:
• Successful leadership experience to use on the job.
• Good understanding of grain marketing alternatives.
• Proven ability to solicit grain from farmers by building a trust relationship.
• Solid communication skills.
• 2+ years of experience.
• B.S. Degree.
Compensation: Compensation for this role is in the $70,000 to $80,000 range.
Benefits: The company provides a good benefit package.
Desired Location: The Grain Originator position is located in Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Originator job.