Grain Operations Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Grain Operations Manager to handle the elevators in the company"s premier trade area.
What's in it for you:
• Great management team to be part of.
• This company and job will be a key career foundation stone.
• Very good compensation and benefit package.
• The company is significantly upgrading the elevator facilities, including a shuttle loader to be very efficient.
• Family friendly work culture.
What you will be doing:
• Leading a good team of people in operating an efficient shuttle loader and elevators.
• Have direct input into elevator capital upgrades.
• Overseeing equipment and facility maintenance.
• Be a key part of the company"s solid safety culture.
A successful candidate for this Grain Operations Manager job will possess the following:
• Clear leadership experience in a grain operations setting.
• Good knowledge of profitably running a shuttle loader and elevators.
• Proven ability to maintain grain quality in an elevator including grain blending skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Safety is a high priority with you.
Compensation: You can expect compensation in the $70k to $90K range with bonus.
Benefits: This company provides a very good benefit package.
Desired Location: The Grain Operations Manager position is located in Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Operations Manager job.