Grain Merchandiser - Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Grain Merchandiser for a expanding and growing grain organization in the Midwest. This is a top notch organization that will offer a competitive salary and benefits package for a qualified candidate.
What's in it for you:
• This company is continuing to grow and expanding its footprint in the the Midwest.
• Ability to be self directed and not be micro-manged in a role.
• Work with producers directly on merchandising of a variety of commodities.
• Work with the team on decisions in the department on how to grow and expand the business.
What you will be doing:
• Managing grain and freight positions through multiple locations in a defined territory.
• Grain price risk management.
• Communicate with customers, team members, and company management on decisions related to the grain department.
• Capitalizing on new opportunities dealing with the grain industry.
• Working with an already successful team.
A successful candidate for this Grain Merchandising role will possess the following:
• Solid experience in managing grain and freight positions.
• Clear understanding of grain price risk management tools.
• Proven ability to identify and act on arbitrage opportunities.
• Clear ability to communicate with customers, team members, and company management.
• Prior success in identifying and capitalizing on margin generating opportunities.
• Proven reputation for integrity and trustworthiness.
• Demonstrated team player.
Compensation: The salary range for this role should be in the range of $75 to $100K for the right candidate.
Benefits: For this role we will offer a competitive benefits package for the qualified candidate.
Desired Location: The ideal location for the Grain Merchandising role will be in Central Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Grain Merchandiser job.