Global Key Account Manager
A highly innovative dairy genetics company is searching for a fully , bilingual (English/Spanish), dynamic individual, with strong sales skills and a thorough knowledge of the dairy business, to fill the role of Global Key Account Manager. This individual will have a proven track record of sourcing and developing new key account clients, maintaining existing client relationships, achieving sales objectives, and implementing creative sales strategies within assigned accounts. This person will possess a deep dairy industry network, genetics background, and understanding of dairy management, be able to communicate with clients effectively, work as a member of a team both with customers and own company staff. If you have demonstrated success with these qualities, are fully bilingual, can travel internationally and are eligible to work from a U.S.A. base, then this a great opportunity with a very solid, forward thinking company.
What"s in it for You?
• Be part of an industry leading company with more than 45 successful years serving the dairy industry around the world
• Access to cutting edge products and service to lead customers in the future.
• Parent company owned research partners to insure newly developed products for you to have the latest leading technology in the market place.
• Our client offers a competitive salary based on experience, performance bonus, company vehicle, travel, and full benefit package.
What you"ll be doing - Key Responsibilities for the Global Key Account Manager:
• Meets or exceeds monthly and yearly revenue objectives within assigned global key accounts.
• Builds a deep understanding of the customer"s needs and responds in a way that creates respect and credibility. Serves as the main point of contact for the company in assigned accounts.
• Sells the company"s value of products, services to assigned clients by articulating how our solutions meet their needs.
• Understands the value of the company"s products, services, and pricing as well as competitive offerings and can articulate the company"s benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
• Develops, implements and drives new business account strategy plan, engaging customer at a strategic "business" level.
• Takes total ownership of account plan and communicating with support team.
• Works with local sales representatives to ensure first class client focus and service is provided.
A successful candidate for this Global Key Account Manager will possess the following Key Requirements:
• Fully Bilingual Spanish/English with French as a bonus !.
• Bachelor"s degree from an accredited college (Experience may be substituted.)
• At least 10 years of solid successful sales/closing skills/business development expertise in the progressive dairy industry.
• Strong customer relations skills, organizational talents, as well as knowledge of the A.I. industry or genetics industry.
• Must possess an aggressive value added selling and marketing approach along with high level business communication and negotiation skills.
• Must have proficient computer skills especially with email, Microsoft Office and dairy herd software (Dairy Comp/Scout/PC Dart.)
• Be able to travel 80%+ of the time.
• Reside close to international airport.
Compensation: Compensation will be a base salary, competitive to the market, plus bonus structure.
Benefits: The company provides a strong benefits plan with medical, travel, retirement match, etc.
Desired Location: The preferred location for the Global Key Account Manager is in Upper Midwest close to International Airport.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the National Key Account Manager job.