Ag 1 Source is looking for a General Manager with a solid history of leading plants to exceptional performance levels. There is never a dull day at this organization. Step into this rewarding position and begin to make a difference. The role is with a well-established and financially secure organization in the beef industry. They need a strong leader to develop the team to be a leader in the industry.
The right person will be a significant member of the leadership team and reports directly to the President. The General Manager role has direct access to the owner and senior leadership team. The organization is exceptionally supportive of this role because of the significant impact this plant has on the direction and success of the organization. Whats in it for you:
• Work with a company that values a culture of teamwork, open communication and supports entrepreneurial leaders.
• Be part of a collaborative team driven by success.
• Have the ability to establish a long-term career with a financially stable organization.
• A senior management team that invests in the people, processes, and develops world-class products. What you will be doing:
• Develop the processes required to increase and establish plant efficacy standards.
• Build a strong team of leaders who support open, collaborative communication.
• You are responsible for product quality, food safety, employee safety, and the welfare of the entire complex.
• Review and analyze activities, systems, and financials achieving the organization"s objectives.
• You are responsible for the financial performance of the plant. A successful candidate for this General Manager will possess the following:
• Leadership ability with strong interpersonal skills
• Proven history of successfully leading operations, ensuring product quality, establishing production efficiencies, food safety, cost reduction, product development, workflow analysis, and financial reporting
• Eight years of progressive management experience in beef operations
• In-depth knowledge of current ground beef production processes and equipment
• Competence in navigating the U.S. regulatory system.
Compensation: The General Managers salary will be commensurate with market standards with an aggressive bonus program.
Benefits: The benefits package includes a healthy medical plan, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401k Plan.
Desired Location: This position is located in Southern Georgia.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002; our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above to be considered for the General Manager job.