Farm Market Advisor
Progressive and financially solid company in the U.S. Midwest is looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial Farm Marketing Advisor to maintain and increase the customer base a high grain production area.
Heres what were looking for:
• Very good understanding of the grain business and how grain flows from field to market
• Proven ability to develop solid relationships with grain producers
• Passion for helping customers make excellent grain marketing decisions
• Have the communication skills to fully understand the marketing needs of the targeted grain producers
• Demonstrated strong desire and ability to pursue new grain customers
• Need to have or be able to get a Series 3/30 license
Why this company?
• Excellent work culture and management team to work with
• This position will be a foundation stone upon which you can build a merchandising career
• Competitive compensation and benefit package
• The huge changes occurring in the U.S. grain market will keep you fully engaged
• If you like challenges the continuing growth of this company will really appeal to you
• Family friendly work environment
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for you build your grain marketing career, take a look at this opportunity.
Job Keywords: grain origination, grain originator, merchandising, grain trading
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Farm Market Advisor job.