Farm / Livestock Equipment Sales
An exceptional farm/livestock equipment dealer in Nebraska has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Representative with excellent team building, business development and parts and service experience.
Do you have what it takes?
• You must possess 5+years of sales/customer service experience with excellent communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage used equipment and processes.
• Team player.
• Ability to travel 1-2 nights a week.
• Cattle background with strong understanding of cattle feeding practices in Nebraska.
• Creative thinker that can bring solutions that add value to both the company and customers.
• Ability to work with large diversified ag operations.
Why should you consider this great Sales opportunity?
• Our client has strong market share and brand recognition. This is a rare opportunity and should be given the highest consideration by high performers who can impact profitability and aftermarket performance.
• As a key member of the sales team reporting to the General Manager you will have full responsibility for developing and growing sales from this location.
• This position is located in a mid-sized rural community with strong ag industry and tremendous schools.
• The successful sales candidate will have opportunity for career growth within the company. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a well-established company that has an excellent reputation in the industry.
Ag 1 Source is the exclusive recruiting partner for this position. Please contact us today for confidential consideration!
Compensation: Compensation included base salary plus commission. A motivated sales professional should earn $80k+ in year one and $100k+ in years 2 and 3.
Benefits: This position provides full benefits, company vehicle, paid expenses, and retirement package.
Desired Location: The Sales Representative must be willing to live in, or relocate to, southern Nebraska.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Farm / Livestock Equipment Sales job.