Experienced Sales Agronomist Ag 1 Source has a very solid retail agronomy client in need of an experienced Sales Agronomist in a geography that is a destination for world class fishing and hunting!
This is a leading full service organization selling seed, fertilizer, crop protection products and related precision and consulting services to growers in the region. Our client is looking for someone that can provide industry leading agronomic value to growers and you will be supported by a industry leading operations team. This is a great opportunity for someone with some solid agronomy experience that wants to be a part of a long term organization. Position includes a great base pay and uncapped and lucrative bonus structure!
What's in it for you:
• Work with established grower accounts.
• Be a part of a very solid organization that is profitable.
• Earn a solid base pay along with an attractive incentive program.
In this role you will be:
• Creating and recommending agronomy programs to the growers in your area.
• Establishing relationships with your accounts to increase the performance of their operation and grow your sales.
• Utilizing seed, finance, and other marketing tools to grow market share.
• Maintaining effective public relations through customer education and the promotion of new products.
A successful candidate for this Sales Agronomist position will possess:
• Experience as an agronomist or agronomy sales person.
• Understanding of leading seed, crop protection, and crop nutrient and fertilizer technologies.
• Self motivated with a drive to grow the business with producers in the region.
• A desire to become the long-term trusted adviser to your farmer customers.
Compensation: This organization offers a competitive base plus uncapped bonus package.
Benefits: In addition to a good base salary, the position offers a bonus, full health benefits, a company vehicle, retirement benefits, vacation days, and other company benefits.
Location: The Sales Agronomist will be located in South Central South Dakota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.