Grain Elevator Operations Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Grain Elevator Operations Manager.
What's in it for you:
• Great group of people to work with.
• Good opportunity for career advancement.
• Very good compensation and benefit package.
• Chance to learn and develop your grain handling skills.
• Family friendly work environment.
What you will be doing:
• Managing the day-to-day activities of a nice grain elevator.
• Making sure that grain samples are properly taken and analyzed.
• Blending grain to grade as needed.
• Managing the daily work load for several employees.
A successful candidate for this Grain Elevator Operations Manager will possess the following:
• We are looking for someone with leadership skills.
• Have a good understanding of elevator operations or a willingness to learn this.
• Ability to make sure a safety culture is continued at the elevator.
• Good interpersonal skills to effectively work with customers and co-workers.
Compensation: Compensation for this role is in the $90,000 range.
Benefits: This employer offers a very good benefits package.
Desired Location: The Grain Elevator Operations Manager position is located in Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Elevator Operations Manager job.