District Sales Manager - Eastern Nebraska
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Seed District Sales Manager to cover a territory in Eastern Nebraska. The Seed District Sales Manager will be working for a company that has been in the corn, soybeans and sorghum business for many years and is well respected in the industry.
Working with this well established seed company will offer a qualified Seed District Sales Manager the opportunity to:
• Work in a highly productive territory with an established customer base.
• Cover a highly productive area of Nebraska.
• Deliver a high level of customer service though direct sales, dealer networks and personal relationships.
• Be part of an already successful team of Seed District Sales Managers that enjoy what they are doing and enjoy being part of this team.
What you will be doing:
• Working with a leader in the seed industry growing the brand and brand awareness through the territory.
• Making sales calls to a diverse clientele and making sure the right seed is placed in the right field.
• Growing the already successful territory for corn, soybean and sorghum sales.
A successful candidate for the Seed District Sales Manager will possess the following:
• Ideally have an established territory or be willing to learn a new territory.
• Be self-directed and work independently.
• Work with an already successful team and be able to set achievable goals
• Have a desire and passion for the seed, agriculture and agronomy industry.
Compensation: Depending on experience, one should expect to be in the $60K-$80K range base plus a solid commission and bonus plan.
Benefits: In addition to a competitive base salary, the company also provides a very competitive benefits package. This package includes a company vehicle and all the resources you need for success.
Desired Location: Eastern Nebraska is the ideal location for a qualified District Sales Manager.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the District Sales Manager job.