District Sales Manager - Northwestern IL
An expanding seed company is seeking a candidate to manage a dealer network and grow their business throughout Northwestern Illinois. This position will focus on growing the business through both an existing network of dealers, as well as creating sales growth with direct sales to growers throughout the territory.
In this role the Seed Account Manager will:
• Deliver an uncommon level of customer service and personal relationship with your customers.
• Develop expert product knowledge to place genetics and traits properly for customer success.
• Identify potential new, trial or growth customers and implement a territory sales strategy.
• Represent a unique offering to the marketplace that gives you a distinct product differentiation in the area.
• Work with growers and dealers to identify ways your products and services can grow their profitability.
Expectations for the Seed Account Manager include:
• A strong drive and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Ability to work independently.
• Genuine passion for seed and the enthusiasm for sales.
• Team oriented with a goal of developing the best programs and marketing strategies.
• Community minded and considered a leader in your community.
• A desire to make a difference for the customer, and as a result, the company.
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
• Seed sales experience from other seed companies
• Retail Agronomy success that is ready to focus on seed and take the next step in their career
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary, uncapped bonus, company vehicle, and other resources for success.
Benefits: The position includes a great benefits package that includes health, life, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k.
Location: The Seed Account Manager will be located in Northwestern Illinois.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the District Sales Manager job.