District Sales Manager
Seeking an entrepreneurial District Sales Manager possessing the hunter-gatherer discipline. Keen knowledge of processed pork with strong food service background. The District Sales Manager will manage this premier protein companys East Coast region. If you have a strong desire to grow existing customer sales, seek out new markets, develop new customers, and discover ways to add value, this may be the opportunity you"re seeking. The purpose of this position is to proactively manage and grow the East Coast region to enhance strategic sales opportunities while delivering profitable margin contribution. Qualified candidate must meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 3-5+ years progressive protein sales experience.
• Strong Food service knowledge and customer base expected.
• Demonstrated sales planning, forecasting and sales execution experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, decision making and negotiation skills.
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers.
• Strong aptitude to effectively interpret and use multiple information sources to develop customer-specific tactical plans and options. Preferred qualifications:
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the District Sales Manager job.